SPYSHOTS: Is this the next-gen Suzuki Alto?
SPYSHOTS: Is this the next-gen Suzuki Alto? -
This little city car was recently spotted by our spy snappers on a trailer in sunny southern Europe. According to CarPix, the car wears “typical Suzuki” camouflage (super anorak moment there).
Plus, its diminutive dimensions, along with the fact that the current-gen Alto is now four years old, suggest that it might be the next-gen Suzuki Alto or, if another nameplate is going to be used, the Alto’s replacement.
Rumour has it that Suzuki’s new A-segmenter, when it debuts next year, will replace the current Alto and the Splash, and that it’ll be closer in size to the latter than the former. However, it’ll reportedly be lighter than the sub-tonne current Alto, and could likely come with a 1.0 litre three-cylinder petrol engine that emits only 80 grams of CO2 or so per km.
- Suzuki Swift – images of third-gen facelift leaked
- Suzuki Authentics Concept to debut at Auto Shanghai
- Suzuki Swift: 3rd-gen CKD run begins, price lowered?
- SPYSHOTS: Suzuki Swift Sport seen in JPJ Putrajaya
- Suzuki SX4 – second-gen debuts in Geneva
- Mazda VX-1 – Indonesian rebadge of the Suzuki Ertiga
- Suzuki planning to make India its small car hub
- Suzuki exits US car business, focus on bikes, ATVs
- Suzuki Alto 800 – upgraded model debuts in India
- Spyshots of facelifted Suzuki Alto surface in China